Virginia Tech Women’s Soccer is coming off of another strong finish in 2022. For the third time in four years, the Hokies earned their spot in the NCAA Tournament as they recorded a strong regular season with a 10-6-2 record. This fall saw marquee victories over UNC and NC State, as well as the program’s 300th victory all-time over Syracuse. Following the season, the Hokies will travel to England this spring as part of a transformational training, competition, and service trip.
While abroad, the team will have the opportunity to:
- Explore London and other historic cities
- Watch a Premier League soccer game
- Compete against three different professional teams
- Engage in a service learning project
With your help, our student-athletes will have the opportunity to experience this once-in-a-lifetime trip, which will pay huge dividends on the field in the years to come. Hear from Head Coach Chugger Adair about why this trip is so important to the success and development of Hokie Women’s Soccer student-athletes:
“This trip will provide an unmatched opportunity for our young women to grow as leaders, soccer players, and people. It will be an invaluable experience to watch our sport being played at the highest level, compete against multiple professional teams, and give back to the community we visit through a service learning project. This exciting event will help our program achieve and sustain new heights in the years to come by deepening team camaraderie and growing on and off the field.”
- Head Coach Chugger Adair
Your gift can make the following impacts:
- $100 covers one player's ticket to a Premier League game
- $250 covers transportation to the service learning project
- $500 covers team travel to compete against a professional club
- $1,000 covers round trip airfare for one student-athlete to London
Help us to celebrate the Hokie victories we have achieved and those to come by making a gift today towards Virginia Tech Women’s Soccer’s international trip!